Assessment / Treatment Links
IN-AJSOP continues to identity best practices within the field of working with youth and their families. Here are a few quick links that may be of assistance when working with youth. Such websites contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by institutions or organizations independent of IN-AJSOP.
- ATSA – Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers
- NEARI Press
- Safer Society Foundation Inc.
- STOP IT NOW! – Circles of Safety.
- TF-CBT – Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- JSORRAT-II – Juvenile Sexual Offense Recidivism Risk Assessment Tool – II
- MEGA ♪ – Multiplex Empirically Guided Inventory of Ecological Aggregates for Assessing Sexually Abusive Children and Adolescents (Ages 4-19)
- MIDSA – Multidimensional Inventory of Development, Sex, and Aggression
- PROFESOR – Protective + Risk Observations For Eliminating Sexual Offense Recidivism
- Youth Needs and Progress Scale